Suki Su Lies For Marc Ching... #Truth
If Suki Sue planned to use hashtag #TRUTH that means writing the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.
Suki Su if you had an ounce of self-respect, then she would start telling the #TRUTH.
Marc Ching's desperation showed when he asked Suki Su to post this fabricated story defending Marc Ching and disparaging Jeffrey Beri whom Marc Ching filed a frivolous lawsuit months after the 2016 Yulin Festival ended.
The lawsuit coincided with the revelation by Marc Ching that his foundation 'misplaced' $100,000.
The evidence we present will speak to which party could honestly use the #Truth.
Below is the Facebook Post that Suki Su posted three days after the DailyMail exposed that 700 of the 1000 dogs that Marc Ching claimed to have 'Rescued' DIED!
The following voicemails are from the Executive Director Of Animal Hope and Wellness Valarie Ianniello
Suki Su Lies In This tape Valarie says they took 600 Dogs in Not 500
Suki Su Lies Valarie says Vets could not do anything so they left but Suki Says they have medical team there the CDV,CPV dogs 24/7
Suki Su Lies If the Monks Would Not Allow Vets To Treat the Dogs But Suki Says Dr Beck was there to help with the distemper shot... Bad Suki! Bad!
The bottom one reinforces the fact that the Monks wanted AHWF to pay $14,000 and Hope they had enough to wash out Valarie's mouth out with soap because she says "Fuck" to everything... Unless she's just telling us what she is doing later "Fucking Chinese?"
Click on any of these text messages to open our gallery viewer
- Suki text messages to Beri is enough evidence alone to shows Suki despite what she had written in her #Truth statement, was in fact very close friends with Jeffrey Beri until the point where Marc Ching wanted to get rid of the dogs and Jeffrey Beri refused to do so, due to his belief (and ours) that Marc Ching would be 'getting rid' of the dog's to a less qualified shelter.
- Suki Su is still employed by Marc Ching, and it's obvious that some type of quid pro quo arrangement was created between Suki Su and Marc Ching in exchange for her writing her fictitious Facebook post.
- Suki said she was left on the mount, taken hostage but why would in the text messages would she be asking Jeffrey Beri "Are you Ok? He replied "Yes" and he asked "How you were?" Suki replied that she was emotional due to stress, but never made mention of her claim that 'Jeffrey Beri took her hostage.' The conversation had no sense of animosity nor had any signs of conflict between the two. In fact, it reads as two people that are deeply concerned for their friend.
- You talked about lightning strikes and how the Govt. is coming to fix it, could that have been the reason there was no power?
- Another claim that the text messages dispels, is Beri forcing the dogs to eat rice, strange since one of the text messages from the Executive Director Of Animal Hope and Wellness Valarie Ianniello sent to Beri states "Marc said feed them Chicken and Rice."
- The Texts also shows Suki Su was the one that told Beri "Don't pay Dr. Wu."
Read Suki Su's Facebook post and remember #Truth then match what she wrote to the audio tapes and also the text messages and you'll clearly see who is speaking the #Truth